Friday, April 23, 2010

This morning...

Powder day... today!
"So many times in my life I was told I my ideas were crazy, that I wouldn't be able to achieve them. But I loved what I was doing so I went ahead anyway. Some things came out like I planned. Some made a turn of direction. Some I am still working on. But life isn't about the outcome of an idea. It's about what happens every day." -Dave McCoy 95 years old. Creator of the first tow bar at Mammoth Mt.

~Powder day on Mammoth Mt today!

"The key is to wake up every morning on the positive side and put your heart into whatever it is that you are doing. Set small achievable goals. One man does little on his own, but if you truly have an upbeat and encouraging attitude, then others will want to follow your ideas and you become the leader. Try to make every day better than the day before, not just for you, but for everyone around you because people are the most important part of the ride."

So I am off to climb a mountain today and kick off the road dust from a short trip home! I would rather celebrate these Earth Days by climbing a mt. For back country powder lasts all day.

~A sneak preview of the trip through the WILDFLOWERS back home! Wildflower pictures to come up next!